I was a bit trigger happy yesterday night  

Posted by the Writer

Note to self:
1. Sat a little too far so I maxed out the focal length. Pics were soft and some out of focus. Don't do that again.

2. All shot with Shutter Priority but should've probably tried Aperture with a smaller f-stop. Can't say if high shutter speeds are achievable though.

3. ISO was initially 800 but reduced to 400 later.

4. Get better seats next time! *coughorgetmediapassescough*



Le sigh. Sammi Cheng's pretty hot for a 36 year old.
I want to look hot when I'm 36.


Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands
Her hair is SEXY

Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands

Genting Highlands

14 comments

oh, u went to Sammy's concert.

her hair is sexy. y u don't style your hair like that too? nice la.

Yesterday I saw her hair only thought about it lor. Maybe 6 months later when my rebonded hair is gone.

Anonymous   says 12:53 am

Sammi's the best!

I can only imagine how 'far' you were to get such shots. Damn clear lor.

Very nice for a first timer. Looking at the ExIF, I got to say, you are definitely less than 50m away from the stage? Most importantly, the pictures are clean, ISO400. Nice.

sean   says 8:44 am

all their camera phones shall pale in comparison to your mega zoom zoom gadget.

So nice you went for Sammi Cheng's concert. I wish I was there too. Anyway, the photos are good. ^^

Anonymous:
Yeah, oookay :)

GZ:
I think it looks clear because I resized them to fit. And then there's me selecting only the sharpest pictures leh, haha.

Jason:
Ooo, I really suck at estimating distance. How did you estimate it based on the exif?

Sean:
Muahahahaha.
But really hor, that humongous lens makes me self-conscious lor. Very the not inconspicuous.

Maria:
Thanks :)
I think it's going to be my last one though

ya la. rebonded hair last for a year at least. but looks very natural wan lo. i want to get one too. =)

u sure u can get a hair style like hers ar? scared u lam si suk sa only. lol

I'm not sure how I will look like leh.

i like her curls (last pics)

I told the stupid stylist to make something like this (for roberta's wedding) and everything turn to be so wrong omg lah

That's if you explained it right and whether the fella understood you ma. No picture no guarantee man.

fine then i print this picture out then perm one more time hahahhahaaa

That dude from the 5 last pic from bottom there i think, he's one lucky bastard.

I'm sure the others down there kissing is shoes soo envy him. LOL

HE IS ONE LUCKY BASTARRD

Post a Comment