That's enough perversion for one day  

Posted by the Writer

I don't know much about him.

He doesn't reveal much except for his horrible English and horniness.

His screen name is a stock name; general names.

He's probably psychotic.

He's compiled two blogs of pretty blogger chicks; a mini biography.

It's like a menu for online sexual predators to choose from really.

If I could ask him one question, it would be this: Do you jack off to their pictures?





Ps. I've decided not to shovel my own grave so I didn't include links or pictures. Sod it. This post was inspired by Cathy's post. You can find the link at her blog.

5 comments

LOL...i dont think he have any intention.don't worry.he just like to put in pretty ppl inside..i dont know why..
p.s: i am not saying i am pretty ok..=D

It's too creepy... The way he writes and all.

eww...bloggerwerts...

Hahaha..
Bless the blogosphere and their portmanteaus!

OH i know that fella.. he dropped me some msg also!!

It looks like some.. scumbag's blog to me lor! Damn creepy....

I was wondering the same thing: do u jack off to their pictures?

Post a Comment