Dull-witted conversations between siblings  

Posted by the Writer

I wandered into the message history between The Bro and I on Messenger.
Found some really funny stuff on there.


The Bro:
[Writer], the misguided youth?
thats so true

Writer, the misguided youth:
i guess that's why i do drugs and curse like a mofo... *pops an M&M*



Making a Video Call to The Bro...
The Bro has answered your call.

The Bro:
hey
happy bday wor

Writer:
ive grown up... ive got boobs
ahahahaha

The Bro:
omg la
strip..
lol

Writer:
this is so corny
and weird

The Bro:
ya lo



(Writer's notes: I suspect the following is from Deng)

Writer:
see Writer?

The Bro:
didnt see o

Writer:
she hit her head the other day and thinks she's someone else

(Writer's notes: makes me wonder what I was up to then)



Writer:
quick
poke your eye
ciao

(Writer's notes: the eye poking thing is so RANDOM, it's FUNNY)



Writer:
hmm... i look so much cuter in the [MSN] display pic..

(Writer's notes: referring to this picture)
baby-hwey-toddler-sean


The Bro:
how u know its u
perasan ...

Writer:
Deng says is me lo...

The Bro:
rolls eyes

Writer:
the eyes la... can see its mine

The Bro:
i think the eyes is teing...bottom face is u

Writer:
and im frowning... totally me

The Bro:
hahaha
ya wor
but maybe the sunlight too bright le

Writer:
the eyes ! its me la

The Bro:
i also frowning a bit ma
the eyes i think is teing la

Writer:
what shit is this
i go ask mum

(Writer's notes: turns out, my Mum didn't know either)



(Writer's notes: it was snowing in Iowa then)

Writer:
pick-cha
send pick-cha!
snow!

The Bro:
i got no camera wor
jz imagine a snow crystal ball thingy
when you shake then its filled with white dots everywhere falling down
thats how its like now
getting stronger somemore
like a lot of dandruff falling down

(Writer: could he have been any more anticlimactic?)



Writer:
aunt and family is here.

The Bro:
oh i see
was it easy to find the way to the house

Writer:
dunno.. i havent went downstairs... playing with my new toy

The Bro:
a vibrator?
what toy

Writer:
wah... i tell mummy!

The Bro:
haha
damn that was so sisterly

Writer:
no duh... cuz im your sister wert..
damn.. i want some sushi..

(Writer's notes: I have a feeling I was suffering from a mild case of ADD back then)



The Bro:
what about your clothes?

Writer:
oh.. those i wanted to buy from forever 21
they dont ship to msia so the ideal was to send it to you and you can play dress up and then you can bring it back to msia after you're done

The Bro:
sorry cant happen lar

Writer:
yer...
you pity me la.. my womanly hormones are finally working and you dont want to help me



Writer:
you alone?

The Bro:
ya
why

Writer:
cuz im going to flash you
ahhahahaha

The Bro:
ew

7 comments

so funny la u two. i wonder do i have such conversation with my brother after i get to Perth. lol

and, the boobs part is so freaky funny. =D you ar..

i liked the part where I tried to flash him xD

sean   says 11:04 pm

aww :)

oh, kae shiuh thinks that the womanly hormones part is funny. =D

Why Mr K needs you as a messenger ah?

he just told me when we were chatting in msn. so, i 'sun bin' tell u too la. HahahahAhaha

Anonymous   says 7:38 pm

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Post a Comment