I love Fall  

Posted by the Writer

Yep, Hakone was pretty cold mid-November.

Hakone, Japan

Hakone, Japan

Hakone, Japan

Hakone, Japan


The Sarubobo (an amulet)

Hakone, Japan
Step one: Stuff cotton into cloth

Hakone, Japan
Step two: Sew head onto the creepy thing

Hakone, Japan
Voila. The creepy thing.
Imagine, it looking up at you in the slowest of motions... it smiles, lifting its pointed arm to wave at you. It laughs maniacally.

Hakone, Japan

Hakone, Japan

Hakone, Japan

Hakone, Japan

Hakone, Japan

Hakone, Japan

Hakone, Japan


I sorta... wanna... buy some really cheap tees ($7 off shipping and an extra $3 off for a coupon) but that would require me to use the credit card. Read: Mum. What would she say?!
Don't.Like.This.Predicament.

13 comments

Nice pictures to share mate...

Cheers!!!

wah the mountain look so majestic and the flowers look as if they're smiling

Raja:
Thanks... I was once in a scout patrol called Rajawali. Just thought I'd share that. LOL.

Nicole:
Yeah, Mt. Fuji is very majestic.
I'm still amazed by how much pollen there was on the petals.

lol...pictures are amazing. But Im sure you get that a lot.

Cathe:
Would you feel better if I said no? :)

excellent photos

sean   says 1:15 pm

chea hwey, i exclaimed a wow when i saw the last couple of plant pics!!

Thank you, all!

Sherman   says 4:35 am

Honkers no! no no no no noOO bad photography!

All compliments are never good.

Of course, they aren't. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!

You're the MAN, Sherman!

Aiyah...should've submitted the one with the red maple leaves to shutterasia photo contest. They had "anything red" as last month's theme, and the winning picture wasn't that far off from what you shot.

When I first read your sentence, my response was "oh well". Now that it's sunk in, it's "AIYAH!!!".

Oh well...

Post a Comment