Honey, I think I blew up the microwave  

Posted by the Writer

Okay, I woke up at 7 this morning, and yes, I was shocked but not too much since I did go to bed very early the previous night. Then, I decided to feed myself first before using the laptop. I went into the kitchen and took out my $2 Bacon, Cheese, Tomato French Toast (awesomely reduced price!) and popped it into the microwave. I should point out that they're packaged in a foil-lined paper bag, and I did hesitate about them before putting it in. I start the microwave and two seconds later, I saw electricity or sparks, I'm not sure which, and what sounded like pops. Yeah, so that's what happens when you put anything metallic into the microwave.

The thing is, there was some exposed foil at the bottom of the bag, something I didn't notice before because I focused only on the inside foil. I thought if the foil is inside, it wouldn't really be the same as putting a spoon in. Suffice to say, there's a black splotch in the microwave that I can't quite remove. The plastic's slightly damaged but the microwave's still in proper working condition. It's really not that bad.

So what I'm thinking right now is, do I report it?

0 comments

Post a Comment