Neckties  

Posted by the Writer

What do you first look at when you see a man in a suit? Usually, their ties, yes? I've gotta say, mens ties are one of the things I find interesting and perhaps the most customisable to convey an identity. Did you know my brother couldn't/wouldn't do up his own tie in high school? Yeah, so I did it up for him and he never untied it since (he last used that tie). I tie a mean tie. That, and baby sizes are so cute, like baby shoes! In terms of tie designs, that's like tee shirt designs. You can pretty much print anything you want. Yet, unlike a tee shirt, you won't actually look good in every design. Ties with a fish print probably won't look good on everyone. Just sayin'.

Forgive the incoherence, I blew up the microwave today. More on that later.

0 comments

Post a Comment