Oxygen concentrator  

Posted by the Writer

Now, some of you may know me as a somewhat intelligent person. *big grin*
But really, I'm not quite that. I almost failed Chemistry, Physics, Additional Mathemathics, did really badly in our national language, and Biology. So if someone asks me what a respironics oxygen concentrator is, I'd say, "I think it helps with the flow of oxygen. Or something". The description is close, though. But that doesn't mean anything. It just means I can comprehend the name. Speaking of that oxygen concentrator, I could use one about now. I don't breathe properly, so when I have to keep talking or read out loud, I'd run out of breath. And my room is stuffy.

2 comments

Didn't know you almost failed all those subjects. Thought you did really well in Add Maths though.

Anonymous   says 5:23 am

[color=#f6f7d0]Interesting site! I haven't noticed convictedfreedom.blogspot.com before in my searches!I found very useful information about
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]anti-aging[/url] [color=#f6f7d0]here... Keep up the hard work![/color]

Post a Comment