diet pills. they work.  

Posted by the Writer

I'm a non-believer when it comes to diet pills but recent events have got me wondering if I should discount pharmaceutics, especially diet pills. A buddy of mine is taking some sort of diet pill so he can bulk up healthily or something by losing fat while consuming a high protein diet. It works almost like adapexin-p where it gives you a boost of energy while helping you lose weight fast. My buddy's already lost 2.5kg in a 3 weeks. Not too bad if you don't bother about side effects that may or may not affect you.

2 comments

I'm a non-believer when it comes to diet pills but recent events have got me wondering if I should discount pharmaceutics, especially diet pills. A buddy of mine is taking some sort of diet pill so he can bulk up healthily or something by losing fat while consuming a high protein diet. It works almost like adapexin-p where it gives you a boost of energy while helping you lose weight fast. My buddy's already lost 2.5kg in a 3 weeks. Not too bad if you don't bother about side effects that may or may not affect you. games online

I'm a non-believer when it comes to diet pills but recent events have got me wondering if I should discount pharmaceutics, especially diet pills. A buddy of mine is taking some sort of diet pill so he can bulk up healthily or something by losing fat while consuming a high protein diet. It works almost like adapexin-p where it gives you a boost of energy while helping you lose weight fast. My buddy's already lost 2.5kg in a 3 weeks. Not too bad if you don't bother about side effects that may or may not affect you. games online

Post a Comment