Argon oil  

Posted by the Writer

Having sat in an air conditioned room every day for six months now, my skin has begun showing signs of dehydration. My elbows are flaky and itchy and my lips are chapping like how it used to before I started myself on lip balms years ago. Then I saw this link about argan oil for skin. According to wikipedia, unroasted argon oil can be used for treating skin diseases traditionally. Also, all* argon oil sold today will benefit the local women by giving them healthcare and education. Now this sounds like a venture I'd support.

1 comments

Anonymous   says 7:19 pm

Hey, you stated in a much more direct way what I was trying to communicate, thanks, I will recommend your site to my friends.

My site:
preisvergleich dsl anbieter und dsl vergleich anbieter

Post a Comment