An unforgettable moment  

Posted by the Writer

Good morning, ladies and gentleman.
I'm here to share with you what I thought was an unforgettable moment in our last CSR project at the Kuala Lumpur General Hospital.

For me, that moment was when I met this little girl. Her name is May and she's an orphan.
May's mum was mentally unsound and her dad, he was abusive.
From what my colleague gathered from the nurses, May's in the hospital because her dad put a hammer to her head.

Despite all that, she just seemed so unfazed.
I mean, you wouldn't be able to tell that she's been through a lot of hardship for someone her age. Although, the scars on her arms might've given it away.

Seeing her so happy that day just made me think how important it is to be resilient in life.

If there's one thing we can learn from this is that it's important to pick ourselves up when we fail and not let bad experiences define our future.

Thank you.

1 comments

I'm going to work hard for my future! :) Sama sama 努力!

Post a Comment