the beginning of the supply chain  

Posted by the Writer

Having worked in a corporate, regular office job, type of environment, where you deal with design houses, I find that it can get pretty boring. Unlike the 4 months I worked at an events company where you deal directly with the supplier or manufacturer, that felt more satisfying because of the connections you make with the people who create stuff. Like wholesale catalog printing or keychain manufacturers. You get to see more of the world of business. Plus, you get better prices.

1 comments

Anonymous   says 6:42 am

I've read several good stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you place to make this sort of great informative website.

My web blog dumpster rentals raleigh

Post a Comment