Who was Jalapeno?  

Posted by the Writer

A Jalapeno was riding is Jalapeno-bike in the desert, admiring the cacti and sand all around. In the distance, he see's a silhouette. It was a Scorpion. The Scorpion hailed him down and asked, "Can I hitch a ride to town"? Jalapeno saw his disheveled shell and sand covered err... legs. Jalapeno then said, "Sure, for 5 mexican silvers, you can". The Scorpion hesitated then agreed. He got on Jalapeno's bike and they rode off. Before they reached town, the Scorpion whipped out his stinger and gave Jalapeno a big poke. The bike crashed and burned but not before Scorpion jumped off. As the bike explodes in the horizon, Scorpion gets picked up by a tinted black 4 wheel and speeds off.

2 comments

Anonymous   says 2:54 pm

сontіnuously і used to reaԁ smaller content which as ωеll clear their motive, and that is аlso
hаppening with this artіclе whісh I
am геaԁing now.

My ωeblog - www.bucket--truck.com
Take a look at my blog : line trucks for sale

Anonymous   says 6:19 am

Normally I don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice post.

My webpage - used bucket trucks
My page :: bucket truck

Post a Comment