Posted by the Writer

I used to be one of them... those who think they'd look better without eyeglasses because it doesn't allow me to do sports and the heavy lenses were causing nose pad impressions on my face which I didn't like when I looked into the mirror everyday. In my teens, I wanted lasik. But being the procrastinator and cheapskate that I am, I didn't do it. Now that I'm older, I've come to realise that all the issues I mentioned was not because of the glasses, it was my self esteem. Now that I'm more confident, my glasses don't bother me. Heavy lenses? No problem. I just go some really light weight frames and high index lenses. Can't do sports? No problem. At my age, I don't need to be jumping around and all that; I've been trail walking. Being confident makes all the difference in the world and I think I look awesome with eyeglasses.

0 comments

Post a Comment